Search This Blog

Thursday, March 25

Orvieto

Last weekend was a much needed weekend in Rome.
On Saturday, about 30 students went on a school sponsored day trip to a neighboring town - Orvieto. It wasn't terribly exciting, but we were given a DELICIOUS and FREE lunch.
We drove about 2 hours by bus and then had to get into this tram to take us to the top of the hill/mountain.
View from Orvieto ^ and Brendan tempting fate.
My friends Ryan (LeMoyne) Brendan (John Carroll) and Mike at the top
Sweet Cathedral in Orvieto
(Nick that's the sweatshirt I bought you..)
We were back by dinner time and headed to my first Roma game!
The game was a ton of fun and our section was FULL of JFRC-ers.
(Mike is pictured way top left in blue)
I'm the only one not in a Roma shirt-
(Nick I'm again wearing the blue Italia jersey I bought ya :)
The girl behind me, was wearing a Yesterdog sweatshirt recently,
and I found out she went to City High. Small world.
I go to Rome and meet Grand Rapidians.
VICTORY!

No comments:

Post a Comment